THE STEM CELL INSTITUTE
STEM CELL THERAPY
SERVING DALLAS & PLANO, TX
Why Should I Choose The Stem Cell Clinic In Plano, Tx?
- We have over 10+ years in advanced stem cell therapy.
- You’ll be taken care by our state-of-the-art facility.
- Our stem cell doctor uses an evidence based approach.
- Each stem cell treatment is customized for your case.
- Our stem cell doctor has treated over 80 types of illnesses with stem cell therapy.
- At our stem cell clinic, you’ll should expect a 25% – 100% recovery from your current illness.
STEM CELL TREATMENTS
The following stem cell therapies are used at The Stem Cell Institute in Plano, TX:
What Will Happen During My Procedure & What Kind Of Stem Cells Do You Use?
1. Amniotic Stem Cells – These are stem cells tht have been taken from donated placental tissue, cleaned, frozen, the introduced to the affected area.
2. Bone Marrow Stem Cells (BMA) – These stem cells are extracted from your your hip(don’t worry… we will use anesthesia), cleaned, then introduced to the affected area (this stem cell treatment is 300% more effective than using frozen cells).
3. Adipose Tissue Stem Cells (i.e. fat tissue) – These are stem cells taken from fat tissue. This is a popular choice given the fact some may think they get a Liposuction out of it – But the process is a bit different and the stem cells obtained are not as numerous or high quality as BMA.
How Much Will Stem Cell Therapy Cost?
- Stem cell therapy costs may vary.
- Amniotic Stem cells are sometimes covered by BCBS PPO and sometimes Aetna PPO.
- If your insurance does not cover the cost of stem cell treatments, then the cost of stem cell therapy usually starts around $4000.
- Dr. Rodriguez offers payment plans.
Get your life back on track by receiving the best pain relief treatment and stem cell therapy available in the Dallas, Fort Worth and Plano, Texas area. Contact us now to set up an appointment with pain management doctor, Dr. Rodriguez.